Principal Security Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Principal Security Specialist to join our team.
- You’ll execute against the security and IT strategies;
- Maximise the return of investment by optimising solutions to add value and reduce risk;
- Measure the maturity, risk, service level and performance with relation to security and keep management well informed;
- Create capacity within operations through automating processes;
- Create tactical and operational reports to assist management in decision making;
- Build information security management system, technical solutions, frameworks, methodologies;
- You’ll leverage your expertise, that of the security team, other IT teams and vendors to deliver desired results and achieve right outcomes;
- Mentor and oversee the execution and delivery of the security team members.
- Exceptional cybersecurity and information security skills;
- Information Systems Degree preferred or equivalent work experience;
- Experience working with various security technologies, standards and best practice;
- Certified as at least one of CISSP, CISM.