Job title: English Teacher
Target: To teach Chinese tradition, culture in English， and Phonics, as well.
Ordinary School Schedule (around 10 kids each class):
8:00am-12:00pm, outdoor and indoor classes led by foreign teachers, our Chinese teachers can prepare...
5. Paid annual leave +public holiday
6. Tuesday to Friday afternoon working days，in the morning off, Saturday and Sunday work whole day per-week.
7. We provide training for our teachers, so teaching experience is preferred but not required.
American English, ESL
..., looking to develop your teaching career and interested in exploring other areas in the international education?
As an overseas ESL teachers for English First, the world's leading privately-owned education company, you'll be able to add new teaching skills and certifications...
...self-development mentally and physically.
5. Hold weekly class meeting, confirm work of next week together, do a good job with Chinese teacher and life teacher.
6. Participate in different kinds of academic activities and training; participate in making materials, and...
...overseas institutions and through our independently operated KL schools, the KL network provides opportunities for a diverse range of teachers to deliver US-based coursework in a college-preparatory English-medium environment. Teachers are guided by a local and regional...
· Ability to make lesson plans/curriculum preferable.
· Ability to teach English reading to children preferable.
· Ability to teacher training preferable.
· Bachelor’s degree and/or above in drama education and/or other relevant majors.
· At least 2...
Job Title：English Teacher- China
The teacher opening is for the following locations:
Ningbo: Barstow School Ningbo Campus
Wuhan: St. Mary’s School Wuhan Campus
Beijing : Changping Campus
Teacher responsibilities include:
◆ Develop lesson plans and instructional...
Before starting as an English teacher in our school, you will be trained in E-white board usage, class management and some Chinese culture induction as well.
- Planning and delivering lessons to young learners (from toddlers to high school age), alongside...
Working hours: 40 working hours every week, including 20-25 teaching hours.
• The teacher must possess a recognised qualification in early childhood education, child development or other related fields.
• Develop and implement lesson planning...
1. Follow the Montessori lead teacher to manage the class daily.
2. Under lead teacher’s direction, set up and maintain Montessori environment.
3. Guarantee all supplies of materials that class needs, and protect class property together and be responsible...
...especiallly in winter. and Top 10 biggest city in China.
The price here is low but the quality here is really high.
the position is for teachers who teach English in kindergartens by doing experiment.( STEAM class)
8:30-17:30 max 30 office hours include 15-20 classes hours.
In-training Teacher Job Description
Responsible to: Head Teacher, Centre Manager
• Parents / Whanau / Caregivers
• Teaching Colleagues
• Volunteers and Students
New Shoots Childrens Centre - The Lakes Bay of Plenty
Unqualified or teacher-in-training
Full time, Permanent
Early learning / kōhanga reo, Unqualified teacher
Belonging / Mana Whenua, Contribution / Mana Tangata, Communication / Mana Reo, Exploration / Mana Aotu...
DreamCatchers Preschool Auckland
Qualified ECE teacher
Full time, Permanent
Early learning / kōhanga reo, Certificated teacher
Belonging / Mana Whenua, Contribution / Mana Tangata, Communication / Mana Reo, Exploration / Mana Aotūroa, Well-being / Mana Atua...
...where you are supported and encouraged to grow your practice.
To be successful in this role, you will have;
An NZ recognised ECE teacher qualification and hold current ECE certification
Ability to teach children in a positive, nurturing way
Must be passionate,...